We document every significant step on our way towards the goal during this year down below.
This page is getting updated constantly!
Come back later or follow us on Twitter to receive regular updates about latest work on Sustainable UI.
- Sustainable UI has officially become part of the EIT Digital Venture Program 2023 by successfully going through the application and selection process
- Samuel Pitoňák (Slovakia) and Albert Fourage (France) have successfully completed and submitted application for EIT Digital Venture Program
- the aim is to receive support of European Union for developing their latest idea for creating sustainable websites at scale
- website content simplified
- content on SUI website updated
- created this page under SUI Ecosystem section
- supplied additional content to pages under Core Principles, Primitives, UX and Headless Solutions sections
- added POC implementation to Edge section by Fershad Irani (Taiwan) that uses Cloudlfare Workers as an example of implementing Sustainable UI
- we have attended a regional tour of HOPERO & Expandi 4.0
- we are looking for ways to cover work on SUI financially
- we have expanded our understanding regarding European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIHs)
- we have learned about EIC Accelerator and Climate-KIC opportunities that European Union provides
- initial UX analysis made
- preliminary SUI website launched
- Albert Fourage (France) has joined SUI as a UX Specialist and the first volunteer
- Samuel Pitoňák (Slovakia) has decided to become a full-time volunteer at Sustainable UI to accelerate further development of the project